1. Laws are made by?
2. The four parts of a court decision are the Fact Situation, the Issue, the Holding and the
3. U.S. Copyright Law protects all of the following EXCEPT:
4. It is necessary to file an application with the U.S. Copyright Office to create a valid copyright.
5. A valid copyright notice consists of:
6. It is legal under U.S. Copyright law to use someone else's graphics or text on your website if:
7. A “Cyber squatter” is:
8. Which of the following requires registration as a necessary step in securing one's rights?:
9. Spam is:
10. E-mail Spoofing is:
11. Any software that accesses and uses a user’s Internet connection in the background without the user's knowledge or explicit permission is:
12. The primary concern raised by online gambling is:
13. Online individual privacy and personal information are protected more by:
14. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA):
15. A SLAPP is a:
16. Who said he could not define obscenity “But I know it when I see it”:
17. Hate Speech (Websites preaching hatred based on race, religion or national origin) is :
18. An online contract is not enforceable if:
19. The copyright to a website is owned by:
20. Issues in Internet Law is:
Count five points for each question.
90 - 100: Wow, this is your area - you will really enjoy
your copy of Issues in Internet Law!
80 - 89: Not bad, but you need to bone up a bit - order Issues in Internet Law today!
70 - 79: You could be in trouble- order Issues in Internet Law ASAP!
60 - 69: What you don't know about Issues in Internet Law can hurt you! Get your copy overnighted!!
Below 60: Uh-Oh! Quick, order your copy of Issues in Internet Law before you go online again!!
Stay Up-To-Date with the New Digital 11th Edition!
10th Edition Print Format
|Available from VitalSource, the leader in electronic textbooks, downloadable to your reading device to read offline and automatically updated each time you log in. Includes Text-to-Speech and Search functions.||Available in paperback and hardcover from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other fine retailers, the 10th Anniversary Edition is current through 2015.|
2017 Edition. (686 pages)
© 2017 Amber Book Company LLC